1
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
How do you see who all liked a thread?
It tells you in updates
Pretty sure this counts as paying for karma. That's not allowed and this thread will end up being graved.
I’m still don’t get it. Is it a thing only for the pc or do I just not know where to go for it? I have never seen a spot that shows that.
Paying for Karma is not allowed.