I'm looking to buy this game but I don't know if it's really good, I've played other star wars games like force unleashed, kotor, etc
I want to know torns option
Platform : Ps4
Well everyone i see is praising the game and steam reviews are great (i don't do consoles, but the game is the same)... I considered getting it, but then i noticed that a lot of players ended it with 17h of gameplay, so not really the longevity i'm looking for at a 60€ price tag.
Bottom line, decided to wait and will probably give it a go when it gets a 30%+ discount i suppose.
I did not even know about this game. It seems like it could be really good. Though yeah I would also like to hear what people say about it.
Only with 17h of gameplay? Isn't that underwhelming for a tripleA game?
I thought so also, still on Steam those that finished it do not seem to care and are giving it positive reviews.
For what i've read there is maybe another 5h of exploration for 100% completion...
There is no multiplayer, and as far as i know no Open world either, so that kind of is the full extent of it...
So about 20-25h of gaming for 100% at 60€... As i said, me i'll just wait till its on sales, but if you are ok with it 90% positive Steam reviews are a hard thing to come by in a game with that many reviews, so it has to be good.
Good game from what I know
EA is defying laws of life
reality distorts and imploed
First time I see EA "defying laws of life" after all the shit they've done, maybe their starting to get on the track after all this years
The only reason EA made this game is because their $1 billion license they bought from Disney runs out in 2023, and they need to recoup some of that money. Especially after the backlash they faced from the Battlefront 2 disaster.
Regardless of the reason, it is still being considered a good game by most.
And so did the new Need for Speed that was just released before... So that is 2 decent ones in a row, a very uncommon deed for EA.
Need for speed heat, what an incredible game, the community should be proud about this two wonderful and spectacular game releases, I wonder what EA planned for us in the future
Let’s hope so
I think this game would be great
I ended you buying this game.
Really good game in terms of graphics and combat system, they managed to balance the ligthsaber
A++
I got the game I am almost done with it. It is fun. Though the camera angles sometimes make you get hit. Though I never liked 3D first person camera angles Also the land surfing is a little silly. The main guy you play is voiced by the guy that played the joker on the show Gotham.Which is funny because Mark Hamill was the voice of the Joker.
With the story it fits in with some of the stuff in some of the new movies. It works in the Star Wars Universe.
I have played a whole lot worse Star Wars games. Like Th Clone Wars game, and Jedi Power Battles. Where this one was pretty good.