I only noticed it this morning, but the chain timer and bar doesn't move at all
Upon logging in Torn normally, the chain timer works fine. It only freezes the moment I move to a different page - so if I moved to a different page, like my items, if the chain bar and timer would be stuck on (example) 4 hits with 3:08 until timeout, and will stay that way until I refresh the page or move to a different one - in which case the chain and timer would update, but freeze again immediately. The rest of the timers and bars (energy, nerve, happy, life) all work fine while the chain bar is frozen.
I asked some other users as well, seems to only happen when using mobile (both mobile and desktop view). PCs don't seem to have this issue
Upon logging in Torn normally, the chain timer works fine. It only freezes the moment I move to a different page - so if I moved to a different page, like my items, if the chain bar and timer would be stuck on (example) 4 hits with 3:08 until timeout, and will stay that way until I refresh the page or move to a different one - in which case the chain and timer would update, but freeze again immediately. The rest of the timers and bars (energy, nerve, happy, life) all work fine while the chain bar is frozen.
I asked some other users as well, seems to only happen when using mobile (both mobile and desktop view). PCs don't seem to have this issue