...
Please deleeeete
Started by Bang [977286] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 53
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Duncan_Idaho [448041]
· 21 likes ·
Right. This Guy failed on mugging me in Cayman. Lost several times to me. Put 20 bounties on me. And is now crying like a baby. Told him i use the mirror effect: i did to him what he did … - dunmugmeh [538353]
· 7 likes ·
I think you are going to be losing more dog tags after making this thread You are doing the right thing to cower in hospital. The vultures will be circling now - mikk [1771931]
· 6 likes ·
you got alot of tags too, easy target for anyone wondering
Mentioned in this thread
you got alot of tags too, easy target for anyone wondering
Right. This Guy failed on mugging me in Cayman. Lost several times to me. Put 20 bounties on me.
And is now crying like a baby.
Told him i use the mirror effect: i did to him what he did to me.
You started and didn't stop. This post is the next level.
It's clear that this Guy has a lot of dog tags and is going for more and even playing for dog tags! So if you are smarth: go for PjBang
And is now crying like a baby.
Told him i use the mirror effect: i did to him what he did to me.
You started and didn't stop. This post is the next level.
It's clear that this Guy has a lot of dog tags and is going for more and even playing for dog tags! So if you are smarth: go for PjBang
I will neither confirm nor deny possession of dog tags, but I will make good on the price I have on Duncan's head
hence why I'm paying to get it back Slippery_Idaho
I think you are going to be losing more dog tags after making this thread
You are doing the right thing to cower in hospital. The vultures will be circling now
You are doing the right thing to cower in hospital. The vultures will be circling now
damn it where was this offer last year pj :p
OP has literally hundreds of tags. Hes been hitting everyone I know.
i got close to 300 tags. got honor bar 250 tags. i dont farm tags anymore. thou im suprised not many hit me after i been ope about it.
Trading Post seems to be the best place for this. I've moved it.