You came in 678th place on the Dog Tags competition. You have been credited with 10 tokens. Thank you for participating.
Had my tag at the end which boosted most of that, returned every other one I had from active players apart from Wollongong's as he insisted in his GD thread ranting about me taking his that he doesn't play dog tags so figured he wouldn't miss it.
You came in 1845th place on the Dog Tags competition. You have been credited with 9 tokens. Thank you for participating.
I made the mistake of obtaining an NPC tag at the beginning of the competition, losing it, and posting about it in the forums. Starting from that day, I lost 5-10 tags daily to what appeared to be one player. Hopefully they were put to good use :) Too much E wasted, this will be my first and last Dog Tags
You came in 32nd place on the Dog Tags competition. You have been credited with 10 tokens. Thank you for participating. will try to do better next year
I accidentally got 17th place chaining on the level 100s in R* and SA. Kinda fun, I meant to give back a bunch of tags too but comp ended while I was sleeping (sorry).
You came in 1569th place on the Dog Tags competition. You have been credited with 9 tokens. Thank you for participating.
My own tag had been held for me by a faction mate (THANKS SOOO MUCH!) and a few bounty missions. 10 would have been nice but this wasn't bad for a no-effort event.