So I noticed that if you write something in the reply of messages, it will stay there even if you click to send another message to another account. is this a feature or a bug or insignificant
Draft Messages staying
Started by Mydroflex [2104903] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I have noticed this. So, I will pass it along to see if anything can be done!
thank you
This has been happening for quite some time.
The same happens in forum replies as well.
Been the case for a really long time.
Did not think of it as a bug
Did not think of it as a bug
I always assumed it was the browser caching it, imagine writing a long ass message only for torn to go down and then have to write it all out again :/
Hello
It's a cashing feature, so it's working as it should be
Thanks for the report
Closing the issue...
Thanks
It's a cashing feature, so it's working as it should be
Thanks for the report
Closing the issue...
Thanks