Unless I try to fly somewhere that takes longer than the OC I have absolutely no idea how long it is till it will be ready to initiate.
I propose an icon that works like the education one.
You can hover/tap to see how long is left before ready, and it changes colour when it's ready.
You'll be able to see at a glance then, rather than have to browse through each one on the OC faction screen.
(You could even add a toggle to display it or not in settings if you think it might annoy)
I propose an icon that works like the education one.
You can hover/tap to see how long is left before ready, and it changes colour when it's ready.
You'll be able to see at a glance then, rather than have to browse through each one on the OC faction screen.
(You could even add a toggle to display it or not in settings if you think it might annoy)