Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

thanksgiving ?

Started by Auhtica [2428343] on in General Discussion.

6 replies · 183 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Auhtica [2428343]
Happy thanksgiving/day too every person in Torn!

*drop a turkey ? emoji n thumbs up to this very special day*
__woodenickle__ [2263400]
happy thanksgiving, to all pilgrims who landed this year on Torn's stagnant shores!

I'm thankful for finding a active and supportive faction early on and a great job as a bartender.

I'm thankful although surprised, that I survived dog tags with a merit and

I'm thankful for keeping own dog tag intact. I'm told that is good IDK...



"woodenickle finished in 2,458th place
55 dog tags and a score of 372 "





Special Thanks to founding hackers chedburn and all the devs for all
they do while doing it. and for delaying the launch of crimes 2.0 until I'm ready.....
i should be ready....'soon', but ill let you know.



And lastly, best wishes for all torninians from north-pole AK... no really look it up