Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inventory Gamble

Started by Pickel727 [2305964] on in Fun & Games.

67 replies · 1.44k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
68
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Pickel727 [2305964] ×40

Pickel727 [2305964]
Do you like gambling? Then do i have a game for you! All you have to do to enter is send me your bet amount of 250k, 500k, 1m or 2.5m and a number between 1-250 and I'll send you back the item in my inventory that corresponds to your number selection! The highest valued prize is determined by your bet amount! 250k grand prize is worth an estimated 6.7m, the 500k grand prize is estimated at around 15m, the 1m grand prize is estimated at 26m! The 2.5m grand prize is worth somewhere between 40m-100m (cant be too specific since some of you figured out a formula of such to win this game.)

Due to the 250k grand prize being won, and the 1m grand prize being won, only bets of 500k and 2.5m will be accepted. I will NOT BE REFUNDING any bets of 250k or 1m.

Please congratulate our winner NunonarRapa on his winning the 250k grand prize!

Please congratulate our winner Mikepence on his winning the 1m grand prize!

The gambling is currently OPEN

IF THE FORUM IS MARKED "CLOSED" AND YOU SEND A BET AMOUNT, YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED NOR WILL YOU RECIEVE AN ITEM. PLEASE ENSURE IT IS OPEN.


Also, check out our donor forum here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=13&t=16132366&b=0&a=0&start=0
Arturias [2367102]
Already use 3 times.... (my luck is bad) but this guys keep cheering for me

nb: he didn't let u lose much money for 3 times :D good guy
The-General14 [2077816]
I sent $250,000 skeptically and i got
You were sent a Claymore Sword from Pickel727
i was presently suprised! I’ll come back daily like spinning the wheel! I appreciate trustworthy people and Pickle is certainly one of them! R+ and give me another sword tomorrow!
Axtonz [2245279]
This was a fun thing to do. I sent my money thinking what’s the worst that can happen??? Lose 250k but he did send me an item corresponding to the number I picked. Thanks for the fun.
FlappyDon [931420]
I saw this in trade chat and thought why the hell not, got an opium back. Hmmm. Scam?
NOPE.
Tried again twice more, once was a pair of trainers, another a can of Croc. Worth 757k. Money made back in an instant.
Nice guy, fun game and limits to how much you can gamble while still having fun. Definitely recommend!
Quilogy [2083745]
Wow, I'm impressed. Not only is this a legitimate thing, but I didn't fare too badly with it.
  • You were sent an Edelweiss from Pickel727
  • You were sent an Erotic DVD from Pickel727


    Great idea for a game, Pickel. And neat that you're handling it the way you are. I went into it thinking "Oh yeah, this is rigged", but crap. You're giving away some good stuff! Thanks a bunch!
  • Mentions: Pickel727 [2305964]

    zuni [2313936] Wiki Contributor
    You were sent a Red Fox Plushie from Pickel727

    You were sent a Tracking Device from Pickel727

    You were sent a Gas Can from Pickel727