.
Grave
Started by originalboy [2344557] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Careful snowflake more bounties incoming
Whining on the forum almost always backfires
I suggest you ask a mod to grave this thread.
Whining on the forum almost always backfires
I suggest you ask a mod to grave this thread.
w2nlboredom is a scammer
We can read your first post thanks .. no need to act like a broken record..
Imagine thinking you'd get sympathy by posting on the forums.
I know....okkkkkkkkkkk
Deleted this shit kkkkkk
Move to grave - post edited out