Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trusted Runner

Started by True_Revival [2232782] on in Trading Post.

3 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
True_Revival [2232782]
PM me for any inquiries for running flowers and plushies for you. I have done in this in the past and did a great deal of runa for many people. I also have nothing but positive feedback for it. PM me if you are interested in making me one of your runners. I take requests :))
Leech1990 [2382010]
So I'm interested in hiring you, but I would like to know some more information first. How much do you charge per plushie? Do you have a fee? How many runs do you do a day?