just posting, maybe get something maybe not
something
Started by Amymcdala200 [2234348] on in Roleplay.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Hi
Hello there
What are we getting
Whatever we are getting, I'm driving!
I call shotgun!
we getting mcdonalds?
we getting mcdonalds?
What about steak? I'm craving for some steaks.
Would rather have a slow cooked Ribeye roast...
9hrs. 87°c external, 56°c internal... roast potatoes, roast parsnip n carrots, bearnaise sauce... A nice Sicilian red wine...
Yeah let's go with that
9hrs. 87°c external, 56°c internal... roast potatoes, roast parsnip n carrots, bearnaise sauce... A nice Sicilian red wine...
Yeah let's go with that
Can I hire you TheCree as my personal food advisor?
sure why not.. lol
im a chef anyway so
im a chef anyway so
Thank you cree. It's not everyday you get a really good chef with very cheap price ???
What is your specialty, I wonder? Mind making it for me?
Damn Girl You may get Whatever You would Like!!!