I suggest we add load outs of some kind so you don’t have to scroll through all of your guns and outfits. you could just click your preset load out/outfit. Alternatively a un-equip all button would also be useful. Am I lazy? Yes.
Load outs?
Started by MakinDuBacon [2282908] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I've been thinking about this idea too. I might be even more lazy because I couldn't be bothered to make a thread on this.
R+
R+
I agree! I think that is a great idea!
would be a lifesaver if it could include weapon modules.
swapping between no armour + rusty sword back to full armour and modded gun is a bit of a pain
swapping between no armour + rusty sword back to full armour and modded gun is a bit of a pain