Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug bounties?

Started by Corona-chan [2182688] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 149 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bug [1455582] Committee Committee
Are you asking what you get for reporting serious bugs/exploits? If so it varies depending on the severity but usually a Bug Swatter & a good helping of points (somewhere in the thousands). If the bug is serious enough you may be offered real world cash :)
cooksie [2152172]
This is true, but adding extra emphasis on the "usually" part! I reported a bug leading to what I thought was a major GDPR violation and didn't see anything out of it, but that wasn't my reason for reporting it so I'm not too shook about it. I think exploits relating to game mechanics seem more likely to receive rewards.
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
A GDPR isn't something to be rewarded for, only something to be cleaned up. Regulations suck if u don't have someone helping u along and following the regulation.

What I would consider something reward-able would be something that can breach into the actual system, or similar. If we find a SQL injection, that would be hilarious :3
Rum4nyby [1567187]
How about just reporting it for the sake of the game rather than expecting a reward for every little thing? Doesn’t cost you anything to report it