Torn Slot System
According to 15/10/2019 torn slot new system, the chance of winning the jackpot increase with higher bets. For example, ×2 for $100, up to ×64 for $10,000,00. I do not really know old system work.
I deeply request torn authorities to rethink this system because this system makes rich to win jackpot easily more than citizens who are not so rich to play with 10,000,000. There is not citizen who plays torn slot does not win to win jackpot. But this system makes new players and not rich players so much little chance to win compare with rich players. So i deeply request torn authorities again to care for those players.
With Respect,
WitchDr
6/12/2019.
According to 15/10/2019 torn slot new system, the chance of winning the jackpot increase with higher bets. For example, ×2 for $100, up to ×64 for $10,000,00. I do not really know old system work.
I deeply request torn authorities to rethink this system because this system makes rich to win jackpot easily more than citizens who are not so rich to play with 10,000,000. There is not citizen who plays torn slot does not win to win jackpot. But this system makes new players and not rich players so much little chance to win compare with rich players. So i deeply request torn authorities again to care for those players.
With Respect,
WitchDr
6/12/2019.