Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free Torn Wallpapers

Started by Michi [1922819] on in Graphics.

3 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Michi [1922819]
I think I mailed sugarvalves like a year ago to update the freebies section of the newspaper and he never responded *shrugs*
I made these back then and sorta forgot about them but if anyone thinks they are worth a damn you can have them. All 1920x1080 resolution so sorry if it doesn't fit ya well.

Link
[image: uc6e0c14b58182d80d5cf1651a10.dl.dropboxusercontent.com]

Link
[image: uc0e89af38663aa3fb73fa54a4b2.dl.dropboxusercontent.com]

Link
[image: uca2b07d51bf292888be830af8fa.dl.dropboxusercontent.com]

Link
[image: uc0e46bf92d35d3cc57763748c07.dl.dropboxusercontent.com]

Link
[image: uc115102a482a8b2388902ea034f.dl.dropboxusercontent.com]