I currently have this active mission, to attack 3 persons within 10 minutes.
I did that yesterday. During the last attack, i was being attacked myself. But before i got hospitalized, i could end the fight with the 3rd person.
However, it did not record the attack in the mission page. Therefore i won't be able to finish the mission now.
Mission:
I did that yesterday. During the last attack, i was being attacked myself. But before i got hospitalized, i could end the fight with the 3rd person.
However, it did not record the attack in the mission page. Therefore i won't be able to finish the mission now.
Mission:
- Within a 10 minute window, defeat ShaNi, IVLIVS_CAESAR and Peck
- 20:58:13
06/12/19Harfsen hospitalized Drmark (-1.05) - 20:58:11
06/12/19Drmark attacked ShaNi (+4.05) - 20:57:28
06/12/19Harfsen hospitalized Drmark (-1.05) - 20:57:12
06/12/19Drmark attacked Peck (+4.05) - 20:56:43
06/12/19Harfsen hospitalized Drmark (-1.05) - 20:56:14
06/12/19Drmark attacked IVLIVS_CAESAR (+3.90) - 20:55:36
06/12/19Drmark attacked IVLIVS_CAESAR but lost