Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subversive Alliance has initiated an assault on

Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in Faction Discussion.

301 replies · 8.8k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 302 / 302 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Hildegarde [2050558]
Can you keep me out of the 'fairness' talks?

I will do whatever the f**k I please and I certainly don't have to give explanations to you f**ktards. Go talk fairness to someone who gives a shit.

My playtime went from a couple hours a day to barely one, and I will dedicate that to whatever the f**k I please, mainly to watch grown men and women cry over a pixel text game; same ones who wrote paragraphs over how it's right to remove a trilion that was fairly earned and people were essentially kicked off this game as a result.

I get a boner everytime a NS/JFx member PMs me with slimy nice words asking why I'm guesting here or there, so by all means keep doing it and get told to f**k off in the process.

Time for talking fairness is long gone, now climb on those walls, bend over and get f**ked.

Best of luck in the process
shak [1592807]
I think one thing we can all agree on is this territory system is total shit. Having to defend for 10 years (slight embellishment) on a defensive wall is utter tripe compared to attacking for a day or so.

Good luck
Brian [85088]
Yeah... maybe they should change it to where it starts in the middle. Instead of having less say 1m points to win, have 1m points on either side. It could go into negatives or whatever. First team to pull 1m points wins.
NaX [31567]
Why do you cry like children? all the cards were in your hand.
You were with war specials, we weren't. I lost loads off fights to ppl usually not loosing and still, you complain ??
Guys, you are pathetic
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Where did you get that picture of our guest Rhino? That is literally all he does. :D
Armag3ddoN [1966136]
To be fair...The only thing I'm going to say is I don't think we lost the defend because of Alexstrasza and Hildegarde, but it certainly didn't make it easier for us.

Other than that, SA did great and NS made me proud of being in this faction...even though I don't have the highest stats we all did our best PLAYING THE GAME. This is the functionality given to us, this is what we use to give us the best chances of winning.

Great work everyone...Fun few days in an otherwise boring game.

Oh...and hai, Marlon!
HijabiGirl [2234919]
^^~ Mr Dekloren is my Best Friend ^^~ ~~ he is an adorable cuddly wuddly big teddy bear with loads and loads of fweelingsssss
shak [1592807]
Mid range is quite the range. I guess when we hit full specials that might change just a tiny little bit....