Spectators should not be allowed to chat, and players should be able to see who is watching.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 38
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
100% on this one
Yes!
Why's that
I agree with the second part, it would be really useful to see those nasty muggers watching for prey.
As for the first part, I think there could be an option to disable spectator chat.
As for the first part, I think there could be an option to disable spectator chat.
agreed and R+
I agree with the second part but im fine with ppl talking while they spectate. just want to know who is there