Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Prized Buys... Everything!

Started by Prized [1962806] on in Trading Post.

64 replies · 857 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
65
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Prized [1962806]

Prized Buys


I buy
Flowers, Plushies,
Flower Sets, Plushie Sets,
Xanax, Erotic DVDs, Candy, Meds, Donator Packs, Drug Packs,
Business Class Tickets,
Lottery Vouchers,
Feathery Hotel Coupons,
Alcohol, Temporaries, Cans,
Stat Enhancers (Boxing Gloves, Dumbbells, etc.)





I buy most items, apart from Collectibles, Weapons, Armor, Casino Passes. Don't usually buy Expensive clothing either. Queries on any items? Drop me a message, and I'll reply with prices as soon as I see it.
*I buy stocks as well, chat me for more info.

If you see me online, feel free to set a trade up, do drop me a pm in case I don't see the event.

My prices can be found at this link:

Price Sheet




This shows whether I'm available to trade at the moment:


Trading: No