Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Travel

Started by DrakeC1 [2195739] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 505 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DrakeC1 [2195739]
So I'm kinda curious, but for those who travel, what are your go to places to visit?

I'll start off with mine; I tend to run to the Caymans and back all day for stingrays and banana orchids, at night I make a run to SA for Xanax and lions.
bfb926 [220559]
My favorites back when I used to fly were Argentina and the UK, mainly because I timed it to work out with my work breaks. If I wasn't working, then Mexico and Canada were great, pick up items to flip on market when in torn, fly, repeat. After 5k flights I realized I really hate flying, so now pretty much just rehab.
oraN [1778676]
Set alarms otherwise you’ll end up making a loss on the Xanax or you’ll have to run more to break even and if you get mugged while doing more runs that’s even worse. It’s just better to stick to lions but whatever it’s upto you to take the risk or not.
MikePence [2029670]
Here, fixed it for you:

My favorites back when I used to fly were Argentina and the UK, mainly because I timed it to work out with my work breaks. If I wasn't working, then Mexico and Canada were great, pick up items to flip on market when in torn, fly, repeat. After 5k flights I realized I really hate flying cannot play RR while flying, so now pretty much just rehab.
Brakier [2095393]
argentina, loads of diffrent stuff wich is profitable, so you pretty much never run out of stuff you can buy and sell for good profit. and ye monkeys are pretty good to buy, 400 and sells for 50k each.

one more reason i like argentina is couse, my nerve and energy gets around 95% done. so i dont lose out on any energy or nerve
Brakier [2095393]
dude you flown 270 times. ive flown 1600 times, and i hate it to, but its a job that has to be done if you want that extra income
cannonfodder [2139172]
There's a lot of merits in flying, I'd advise anyone to get them when they start out rather than later on.

Let's be honest, when you get income beyond flying you stop doing it. I know some people who will never get even the 50 flights to Mexico
JustJanet [911066]
I made a resolution last week that I would start traveling for merits. I haven’t traveled yet since making the comment. I need to start working on that. I’m starting with UAE. I’m hoping I’m there when Ched does the next 90% off sale.
bfb926 [220559]
That's only about 50% of the reason, the other main one being as my faction expanded, it became more necessary to be in torn.
Bearden [2099743]
Beginning of the month, I fly to countries within two hours each way. Then when I have 100 of those sets of flowers, I fly to Argentina after a xanax and finish off my drug cooldown with trips to Mexico. When I go to bed, I fly to SA and set my alarm.