If you choose a decimal limit then you're still arbitrarily deciding how many stats you need to be able to play Loot The NPC, which isn't something I agree with. Its one of the only things that literally every kind of player is able to get involved with.
And the NPC will have some power, because its impossible to reduce "Strength" and "Speed" is sort of reduced in the sense that the defender is only able to hit 1/X times for X group attackers.
I'm still getting all hits mitigated when fighting scrooge (and from this log, I'm not the only one). This log was taken after the fix, I believe.
Although Duke is getting damaged normally by everyone. Here is a log from earlier today: https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=c94e66d887e9da13d9ce8700503ec7ae
I believe there were another rounding issue that didn't allow to gain a maximum effect from group attacks (about 3% when there should be 100%). This is now changed, let's see, if there will be an effect.
I noticed during my last fight with Leslie https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=cecdd3717f7d141d871a393c4ca973c7 Leslie started the fight with +1% defense and this was only reduced to -99% while his dex was reduced to -100%. I am not sure if this is fully intended or not as I am still unable to damage Leslie..
Is it intended to be something to exclude newer players? Because in the case of Leslie he is nearly dead by the time he hits -100% defense so it becomes pretty pointless to try because -99% all damage is mitigated for a lot of players.