Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vote Labour

Started by Canteloupe [2197675] on in Politics & Law.

106 replies · 543 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 107 / 107 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Nurse-Alice [2063553]
You are aware that Corbin is a terrorist supporting scumbucket aren't you?

He also refuses to uphold the DEMOCRATIC VOTE of the UK and ensure Brexit happens.
Viracocha [1772040]
how many die waiting? or end up with life long maiming, injuries as a result of delays?
misdiagnosis?
medical misadventure?
etc.?

If its anything like the Canadian system you are better off changing it entirely.
Collete [1389080]
[url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiMg_fmtLPmAhUVU30KHciQDysQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=%2Furl%3Fsa%3Di%26rct%3Dj%26q%3D%26esrc%3Ds%26source%3Dimages%26cd%3D%26ved%3D2ahUKEwi2k4jetLPmAhUSXSsKHXf9CiQQjRx6BAgBEAQ%26url%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fdawnallen.typepad.com%252Finspired_heart_coaching%252F2009%252F08%252Freflecting.html%26psig%3DAOvVaw3wfS6PvcwUA_cpo8pELG8m%26ust%3D1576353544505503&psig=AOvVaw3wfS6PvcwUA_cpo8pELG8m&ust=1576353544505503][image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com][/url]
Deadly [1985253]
The NHS is very popular here and Boris wouldn’t last if he tried to change it hence his public ‘reassurances’ on how he won’t sell off the NHS.


Instead he’ll do what pig shagger David Cameron did and privatise quietly and slowly.
KeijiShibusawa [1207271]
I found one of them.

[image: cdn.londonreviewbookshop.co.uk]

A Jewish man who refuses to let the Tories kill millions of poor people. He's not the victim, he's one of the people trying to save us all.

[image: www.counterfire.org]

A man who once ruled over us in a Labour government. Now he fears Labour Party, doesn't want to be a victim. We must think of his fears first because he's among the worst affected in British society. This is what the general election is all about!!!


[image: static.timesofisrael.com]

Jeremy Corbyn is a threat only to poverty!!!! He has never harmed a single Jewish person.

[image: www.wsws.org]

JACK STRAW IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE!!! He thinks only of himself.
Deadly [1985253]

Hoch disliked your post



Vote Labour




Sorry my post doesn’t fit your narrative. I’m even more sorry you seem to be fed bullshit about how our care system works.

Viracocha [1772040]
I'm actually more conversant on the issues facing NHS than you likely even know yourself.

Its a failing system.

Thank goodness auto repair isn't managed the same way eh.
Deadly [1985253]
As a British citizen and NHS employee for the last decade I find the statement that a Canadian vet whos only source of news seems to be right wing propaganda knows more about the NHS than me laughable, especially coming from you. But educate me wise one.

"Its a failing system".

Elaborate. Obviously Im not as conversant in these issues as you.

On a more serious note, state these systematic failures and Ill do my best to clear up your misconceptions because it seems there are quite a few. lol
Lasky [1718783]
I'll leave this here.

I don't think it's a coincidence that 'The City of London' (Not London as a whole, but the 'City of London') which is arguably THE most corrupt tax haven in the world, which sees hundreds of billions of pounds of laundered money pass through it each year, with a proposed client list comprising of terrorist, drug barons, arms dealers and so on.. has remained a conservative stronghold in EVERY single election since it's creation. Every single one without fail.

And yet, ironically people have the audacity to call Corbyn a terrorist sympathiser?

"The Conservative party is literally bankrolled by bankers and hedge funds. Half of the wealthiest hedge fund managers in the land pay millions each year to the Tories – what do they expect back from their investment..?"
Lasky [1718783]
Agreed. My fiancee has worked for the NHS for years and is absolutely fuming that the tories are in again. There are certain wards in her hospital that are already private.

The NHS is under immense pressure but I wouldn't say it's failing. It hasn't failed me or any of my family yet.
Deadly [1985253]
Seems like you’re one of the idiots you speak about. Make a point then ignore it when someone asks you to elaborate? I thought you knew more than me about the NHS? Lmao.
Lasky [1718783]
You aren't a citizen of the UK, we are. You've never used the NHS, we have. And your Countrymen/women that have used the NHS and speak highly of it are idiots? Come on bro, really? I wouldn't talk about Canadian health care as I don't have first hand experience of ever using it.. so don't ignore opposing viewpoints from people that are actually in a position to comment, and just spout nonsense in return.

Anyway, this has run it's course. Hope you have a good weekend. I'm outta hea.
Tolshortte [648554]
my counter would the American health care system is extremely costly. despite this many Canadians leave behind their free health care and spend thousands for treatment here regularly.

a primary physician visit
a referral to the local hospital for a CT with contrast and an ultrasound
another referral to a urologist
and a follow up to the same urologist

just cost me 3,000 dollars with insurance. the overall bill was over 13k.

so for you to tell me that your healthcare system is so desirable despite your countrymen willing to pay those kinds of costs, mind you I had no treatments in the end outside of antibiotics and NSAIDs, to get treated here instead of your free offering I find that kind of suspect.

if I could get free care instead of staggering costs that was worth a shit I sure wouldn't pay all that just because.

so I find it far more likely Hoch is on to something rather than the system is so good there it shouldn't be questioned or considered idiotic to think of going somewhere else.
Deadly [1985253]
I’m talking about the NHS (government provided health service) as was Hoch. I have no experience with the Canadian health care system so I cannot comment on it. However, I have lived in the UK for many years and I’ve been working for the NHS for nearly decade so I definitely know a thing or two about the system.


Ironically, we also get Americans here who abuse our free health care system (at the point of delivery) because it’s too expensive over there. I’ve heard of reports online of insulin being bought in Canada bulk and smuggled over by parents of diabetic kids. Rather concerning.
Nurse-Alice [2063553]
Yet Corbyn backed the IRA in the murder of innocent civilians and British troops. My partner still remembers being on guard duty at his Barracks in Yorkshire and having live rounds in case the IRA attacked.. You have your own home grown terrorists there to worry about first and foremost.