Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Link- [2411345] on in Graveyard.

23 replies · 344 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Link- [2411345]

LinkTrader's Thread


Trading from the hospital | 100% safe and transparent trades | Paying top prices!


Paying 98% for Plushies and flowers, best prices!

Buying Candy, Alcohol, Drugs and Medical items and many more!

Also buying your Cans, FHCs, Edvds, DPs, SEs and Cesium for top prices!

Price Sheet

Weapons and Armour are not in my pricelist but I might buy them, just chat me up!

Loyalty rewards are given if you have traded with me a couple of times!



Start trade now!

If you enjoyed our trade, please upvote my post, leave a comment and add me as friend :D

Chat me for any questions, queries or concerns, I will reply as fast as possible



Link- [2411345]
He traded with me and told him to leave a comment so he just left one but all good lol also bump
Rpeacy19 [2220420]
R+++ he's a fast and fair trader. I've just made arrangements to trade regularly with him at excellent prices. If u need a safe and friendly trader then I found the missing Link so come visit linktrader and find out why I enjoy trading here. Thanks Link I'll be back with more goods soon.