Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

EA (sports)

Started by Seba_Nile [1782274] on in Achievements.

10 replies · 218 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
MrClapYoCheeks [2218714]
It depends on what you call worth it.

I had awareness maxed up until about 2 weeks ago. And since then I've found maybe 2 low value items.

Whereas prior to that at minimum I would get 5 items a week. Fairly often I'd find something of value and once I found a skateboard. But plenty of FHC, xans, cans over time.

I can personally say it 100% affects things. But i think there are definitely better uses for your merits.