Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job points

Started by Tramadol [1907489] on in Company Discussion.

1 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Tramadol [1907489]
After having a look on torn stats and looking through the company info.
I came across previous companies I've been in and shows how many
Jps i have left over form when I have left.
These are from well over a year ago.
If I were to join these types of companies would I have these jps to use?