Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat's down

Started by Ceb [68232] Committee on in Bugs & Issues.

32 replies · 424 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Just waiting on one of two people who're able to fix this to come online. But I'll ask them to teach me how to do this so I can just sort it myself in the future.

We ordered two new servers this week specifically for the chat pod, so we'll be able to troubleshoot the issue and resolve it permanently.
_SHADY_ [2354522]
Well i thought it was my internet issue but everything else works fine. It shows a refreshing symbol when i open the chat and it doesn't show anyone's name in the chat.
Stewie [1494547]
This may keep happening. We are having to restart it each time I believe. Hopefully it'll get resolved permanently soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience!