How long do you have to remain inactive for the free refills to start stacking?
Inactivity refills
Started by Raptorr [2237649] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- themainman [1629262]
· 8 likes ·
useless committee
a week
The initial inactivity apparently needs to be slightly longer, but then you get one weekly? Least from what I've heard.
so like 9-10 days for the first one then a week for the ones after that??
Not entirely sure about the initial period so I can't say...
useless committee
Being cautious, committee can’t just say or do what they want anymore or bogie cracks the whip ?.
Bogie cannot control us anymore, I will not stand for this!
Viva LA something something
Viva LA something something
Last I heard, it was a month before the first one. That was a while ago, so it may no longer be accurate.
I had around 9 and half years of inactivity and received just over 370 refills.
So that’s approximately 39 per year. Give or take 1 or 2.
So that’s approximately 39 per year. Give or take 1 or 2.
it's definitely more than a month. I was logging in with 2-3 month intervals at most points between 2015-2018 and got 0 refills. During 2019 i was logging in with roughly 1 month intervals and again got no free refills.
Yeah I was inactive for like 2 months and got 0