uhhh puppies
puppies
Started by wolfie83222 [2380669] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Odin-All-Father [2010524]
· 1 likes ·
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
I like turtles
hey OP, nice 'stealth' edit there
I have a liking
I like pencil erasers..
and automobiles
What about planes
I sexually identify as a jaguar. The car, not the animal.
"Haha, yes you do..."
Not a lot happening here. No content whatsoever.
Graved.
Graved.
Pretty intelligent thread for GD tbf
yes, and trains :)