Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anonymous threat

Started by Stacksmoney98 [2258850] on in General Discussion.

67 replies · 1.87k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Adofoliverbush [425082]
WOw you guys actually think I would waste my time or E down here? maybe for tags, But these nonsensical games comeon, I been at Torn for 15+ years. I dont have time for this childishness. Move on and play ya game, or stare at your fortune telling bowl of cereal until the milk spoils looking for proof I did something you think I did that did not or has not happened.
Twitter [2309219]
Also, it was never said that he RUNS a 5 star company, just that he owns one. May have someone else running it for him.
Mr_Jones [2067153]
Why do all high levels talk like they're f**king scholars? I've spoken to more high levels than I can count that all dictate their sentences with the same hoity-toity, high class, Rockefeller attitude like they're some pillar of society because they've played a game for over a decade.

It honestly wouldn't strike me as odd if some level 90 replied to a "ur mum gay" with some shit like

"Hmph, the fact that an insolent wretch such as yourself has the gaul to insult my mother in such a manner is astounding! Do you not know with whom you trifle peasant? Have you been huffing a toxic substance to achieve a hallucinogenic effect or are you just this dense? I have been participating in Torn City since its inception, I have learned all the tricks, fought every battle, and clawed my way to the top of society and I deserve your respect! For wasting my time you will be perma bountied, I have set aside 1 billion dollars in a special account specifically as a bounty fund. Enjoy your punishment, mayhaps next time you will think before you utter any more tripe from your gob."
Quintec [2110358]
Hmph, the fact that an insolent wretch such as yourself has the gaul to insult high level players in such a manner is astounding! Do you not know with whom you trifle peasant? Have you been huffing a toxic substance to achieve a hallucinogenic effect or are you just this dense? I have been participating in Torn City since its inception, I have learned all the tricks, fought every battle, and clawed my way to the top of society and I deserve your respect! For wasting my time you will be perma bountied, I have set aside 1 billion dollars in a special account specifically as a bounty fund. Enjoy your punishment, mayhaps next time you will think before you utter any more tripe from your gob
sin [771805]
i have never felt threatened on a internet game.

and being from TMB, you should have more thicker skin than this. i'm appalled, disappointed, and you should be flogged..

wtf has Karty been teaching you over there?
Stacksmoney98 [2258850]
Well first we started by learning how to read, which it seems you skipped, because not once have I ever said I felt threatened ;) thanks for the input though sin always enjoy reading your negative comments
Brakier [2095393]
okey thats some f**king comedy gold right there :P R+

and ya its very true of many high level players ^^ superiority complex
Monday [2402913]
I want to learn how to write with better skill like you just did. That hypothetical paragraph enlightened me.

I agree though, there are too many high level players that believe that have a holier than thou attitude.

Edit: Those very players are what have hooked me into this game because I want to take their pedestals from them.