Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

F

Started by ZombieBoi01 [2339442] on in Fun & Games.

8 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

ZombieBoi01 [2339442] ×1

Sanity [913067]
You sent $1,000,000 to ZombieBoi01 with the message: Roulette

You were sent $2,000,000 from ZombieBoi01 with the message: YOU WON DOUBLE

I'm not gonna tell anybody what to do with there money. But I always like a gamble

Thats why I dont wear condoms , will she get pregnant will she not ? Let's roll the dice !

Mentions: ZombieBoi01 [2339442]