PLease grave
PLEASE GRAVE
Started by punchdrunk [539580] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Catalyst [533401]
· 7 likes ·
I was thinking you were going to be a low level...but dude, you're level 89. Do you really not know how this works by now? Edit: Networth | 34,001,630,851 Seriously? f**king bounty him back. You'll get no sympathy from me. - Jeggy [1526723]
· 4 likes ·
Wiz is correct. I didn't plan to make this much of a deal of it But my story is just that after I found out how often you had attacked me, I wanted to make you to stop. And I …
Ill help where i can man
I was thinking you were going to be a low level...but dude, you're level 89. Do you really not know how this works by now?
Edit:
Seriously? f**king bounty him back. You'll get no sympathy from me.
Edit:
| Networth | 34,001,630,851 |
|---|
i know how the game works! I made a truce with his faction and he left the faction to not hold to the truce he is a snake
Dude I had a guy who bountied me a shit ton. So guess what the f**k I did. I bountied his ass right back. It got to the point where it wasn’t worth the hassle to bounty me anymore so he stopped
been doing that i dont know where jeggy is getting his cash but he has spent more then his networth on hit on me
I do know that hits are part of the game but 60+ bounties in 18 days a little much dont you think?
What's his side of the story?
And as long as he sees you whining and posting about it, he's gonna know you care and continue doing it...Can't let these things bother you.
He probably wants you stop using him as a chaining target whether he's online or offline.
Purely advice, pay attention to who you attack, some clearly take it more personal than others.
seems fishy to me that he has spent more money on bounties then his networth
Wiz is correct.
I didn't plan to make this much of a deal of it
But my story is just that after I found out how often you had attacked me, I wanted to make you to stop. And I chose to do that by putting bounties on you whenever you attacked(or put bounties) on me.
But you have just been hitting more back, so I'm putting more.
So when you stop I'll stop. I've also told you that is how you'll get me to stop.
I didn't plan to make this much of a deal of it
But my story is just that after I found out how often you had attacked me, I wanted to make you to stop. And I chose to do that by putting bounties on you whenever you attacked(or put bounties) on me.
But you have just been hitting more back, so I'm putting more.
So when you stop I'll stop. I've also told you that is how you'll get me to stop.
Oof
i did stop hitting you jeggy and still more bounties 20+ more you are telling lies
Now that this war is public, I'll just write here also :P
I can't know if it was you or not(as it's anonymous), but someone put bounties on me with this message "Bedrest fund by PunchDrunk" and this was made yesterday. So the current bounties you have are from that.
As you clearly stated in this forum, you want help. And by asking for that publicly will make random people put bounties on me and I will put more bounties on you for those bounties also.
So to stop all this is for you to stop doing anything and just accept that the only thing you can do is stop attacking me and stop asking other people to help you.
Some fun note: multiple members of your faction have written to me as they want you to "stop bitching" about it.
I can't know if it was you or not(as it's anonymous), but someone put bounties on me with this message "Bedrest fund by PunchDrunk" and this was made yesterday. So the current bounties you have are from that.
As you clearly stated in this forum, you want help. And by asking for that publicly will make random people put bounties on me and I will put more bounties on you for those bounties also.
So to stop all this is for you to stop doing anything and just accept that the only thing you can do is stop attacking me and stop asking other people to help you.
Some fun note: multiple members of your faction have written to me as they want you to "stop bitching" about it.