I don't see a reason to continue a 1hr pre-race timer while there are a sufficient amount of racers at the race.
I can understand a 5-10mn timer to change cars, etc, but making all racers wait 48mn for the race to start is unnecessary.
This could speed the process of races and not make it unnecessary drawn out. If you want to limit the number of races a player can enter, introduce "race tokens" like the casino ones and sell the refill on your points market.
I can understand a 5-10mn timer to change cars, etc, but making all racers wait 48mn for the race to start is unnecessary.
This could speed the process of races and not make it unnecessary drawn out. If you want to limit the number of races a player can enter, introduce "race tokens" like the casino ones and sell the refill on your points market.