Good luck!
bye
Started by -ShadowHunter- [1486420] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
enjoy!
See you next week
Don't forget to jump on a NPC job before you go. You might regret not doing that if you come back
Can i haz stuff
I didn't get your stuff :(
Move into your shack; join the army; quit your faction; quit your job; you'll be ready in game when your rl permits :) It's what I'd do if ever rl gets more real :)
Good luck.
Move into your shack; join the army; quit your faction; quit your job; you'll be ready in game when your rl permits :) It's what I'd do if ever rl gets more real :)
Good luck.
Sorry to see you go, Moving to Graveyard.
What about my comment lacks knowledge or thought (ie idiot)? I dont know the guy, and used his name to be cheeky in my goodbye
In it's most general term, Jihad is a holy war waged in the name of Islam. I generally dislike war, and especially dislike war in the name of religion or God. Was the perfect chance to give a cheeky goodbye, not a sleight towards muslims. Tongue sticking out denotes the joking tone.
If his name was JehovasWitness.. I would have made a similarly cheeky "Good... stop knocking on my door while your at it ;p". If it was Catholic (of which I am one) I'd have said "See ya when the Priest let's you out of the rectory ;p"
But I guess just like theres always gotta "be that one idiot", theres always gotta be "that one person that gets offended" ;p.. As salamu alaykum my friend!
In it's most general term, Jihad is a holy war waged in the name of Islam. I generally dislike war, and especially dislike war in the name of religion or God. Was the perfect chance to give a cheeky goodbye, not a sleight towards muslims. Tongue sticking out denotes the joking tone.
If his name was JehovasWitness.. I would have made a similarly cheeky "Good... stop knocking on my door while your at it ;p". If it was Catholic (of which I am one) I'd have said "See ya when the Priest let's you out of the rectory ;p"
But I guess just like theres always gotta "be that one idiot", theres always gotta be "that one person that gets offended" ;p.. As salamu alaykum my friend!
Good luck irl
Goodbye and wish you luck on your real life adventures!