Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn CHRISTMAS POEM - 2019 Edition

Started by Thrie [148961] Moderator on in Community Events.

299 replies · 7.65k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 300 / 300 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

GoodFortune [2150469]
Red and green decorate the streets,
While residents haul Christmas trees.

However, one aspect of Torn,
that makes citizens grumble and holler,
Is the CT that bugs out, so very often.

One may think that writing poems is easy,
Well, guess what? Its not.
I'm trying to make everything rhyme
Yet failing so miserably.

So I'm going to hang the mistletoe,
To contribute in the spirit of Christmas.
But be warned, instead of doing indecent acts,
Imma stab out your f*cking toe.


Welcome to Torn you silly muggers.
Fior [1916194]
A soliloquy of me and I
In the shadow of the moon.
The nights during Christmas make me cry
As I hum to a soft tune.

The camaraderie between friends
Is far beyond my grasp
While I'm haunted by the ghost of them,
The ghost of Christmas past.

What's present is for me to follow,
With a song of such disgrace.
The ghost of present hears my sorrow,
And gives me a warm embrace.

And for the future, that's yet to come,
I hope now for the best here.
That I'll always see the rising sun,
Of people that I hold dear
Krachas [65501]
Maybe this year Christmas town started late,
But thanks to iribuya less steps it will take
to find all the presents and chests with the locks
so Santa might really run out the stocks.

Whoever though that this will be fun,
Would now find me neck-deep searching the dump.
Mountains of bricks and dozens of roses
Hide secret items and masks with red noses.

Remember that recently we each got a Dong
Now listen real carefully since it wont last for long.
It's time for the miracle whispers to hear -
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Krachas [65501] - 2019

Mentions: Krachas [65501]

SlimmShady [2323222]
Santa came down
The chimney with care.
Below was the fire,
With a steaming hot flare.
As Santa squirmed down,
And his bottom was burned.
He threw down the presents,
And simply turned.
His reindeer blew
The fire out.
And that's when we heard him
Let out a shout.
He woke up the neighbors,
We saw him leave.
That's why there's no fire,
On Christmas Eve.
BendingBars [2424770]
My Christmas Eve


I brewed myself a drink,
Rockstar Rudolph I would call it,
Little did I knew - it would make me vommit.

I wiped clean my face,
And looked through the window,
Saw Torn in candles - now that's a bingo!

Sat down next to fireplace,
And kept my eyes closed,
Then asked to myself - Is Rudolph red-nosed?

I heard a knock on the door,
It was my old pal Leslie,
He brought me a gift,
A Christmas tree very sexy!

I said - Thanks, Leslie!
And placed it in my room,
I left it till new years
and watched it bloom!

-BendingBars [2424770]

Wish you and your families lovely Christmas holidays! :)
Inferno_Cactus [2351910]
Mean one, Mr. Duke...

By Mad_Lads [2351910]

You're a mean one, Mr. Duke,
You're Breaking People's knees
Making fight level 50's while I'm only 3
Mr. DUUUUKKKKKEEE
You're the thing of nightmares, that gives me quite a spoooook

You're a vile one, Mr. Duke,
The idolized king of crime
Making awful one-way bets with my life on the line
Mr. DUUUUKKKKKEEE
I wouldn't fight you ever, even flying a chinooooooook

You a brute man, Mr. Duke,
Bout' to shoot me with a Gat
I would rather try to kill myself than have you make me kiss a bat.
Mr. DUUUUKKKKKEEE
You could kill anyone, even when threatened with nuuuuuuuukes

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!
(I hoped you liked it this took me a while)
Kupe [2198270]
It's been a long year in Torn
The first since I was born
I got married twice
Joined a faction thrice
I haven't had time to be forlorn

A year ago in Christmas Town
I found a gnome
I took it home
I couldn't sell it
But I sure can smell it

The gnome invited his cousins in
Hospitality is not a sin
And although they don't take up much space
Gnomes they are a mischievous race

In my life I do like order
But my spouse he is a hoarder
Over fifteen hundred trailers
The wheels all removed
Trailers everywhere
It's like he just don't care
The PI is a trailer park
And a gnome in every one

Kupe [2198270] 2019

Mentions: Kupe [2198270]

arkain_X [1423634]
Silent Slaying

Poppins drugs left and right.
Getting ready for the night.
Money to be made.
In Christmas town I've saved.

Watching people stalk their Bazar with goodies.
Buy and mug with stealth throu the night.
Packing myself full of energy every day.
Mugging left and right so many noobs to slay.

Watching the town of money slowly expand.
Robbing the poor fools in torn and buying every can.
Bulking up in the gym as my stats begin to climb.
You all better watch out now it's Christmas time.

Sending parcels to all of my friends.
Some packed with goods others with tricks.
This year of torn has gone by so quick.
Watching many bombs dropped on a faction of pricks.

Now it's time for these noobs to learn.
In money land is full of gold.
For those old heads you know of this day.
Come forth all you noobs to the night of silent slay.
Gurdygroan [2215297]
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the city,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a kitty,
Cos every mammal in the whole of Torn
Had fled or died, or somehow was gorn.

Cos the war against relentless had reached a new height,
and every faction in town aimed its sights,
And simultaneously set off a dirty nuke.
But look! From the sea! Godzilla? No, DUKE!

This monstrous creature steps forth and arises
growing through various increasing sizes
and stomps through the town knocking things with a bump
as he heads to his natural home, the dump.

Once there he deposits thousands of things.
he drops them and chucks them and some even flings.
But oh dear! What's this? A great item flies down,
and destroys the entirety of Christmastown.
Rogue_Mercenary [1170743]
Everything this torn year has made me sick
I can't even understand why my old faction gave me the kick
Maybe cause the new leader was just a prick
Or maybe I couldn't see I was being a dick

Factionless and therefore homeless I try my luck
Posting my stats on the forums hoping someones looking for a cuck
Trust me, I'm nice, I won't even buck
Just looking for a new home so I don't suck

Helvete decided to take the chance on me
Have faith in me and you will see
How much stronnker I can be
Even with LSD,
yours truly,
Rogue_Mercenary

Rogue_Mercenary [1170743] 2019

Mentions: Rogue_Mercenary [1170743]

Maxii [2042563]
TC Xmax

May the best wishes turn into the finest poem,
May the moonlight glows among the maples forest,
May the smell of laurus nobilis spread around the back yard,
May the dreams never be waken up during the Xmax.

Shall we all celeberate in Torn,
Shall we all be grateful in Torn,
Shall we all be smiling in Torn,
Because of the Xmax is approaching Torn.


At last, wish everyone have a lovely Xmax,
SuperMaxiiii [2042563]
2019
Antisocialbunny [2409513]
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the jail notan inmate was stirring cause no one made bail
The inmates were tucked all tight in their beds while visions of lollopos danced in their heads.
When all of a sudden the cell door popped and ther stood Santana with a lock in a sock.
"Which one of you bitches stole my sleigh? I'm taking it back befe Christmas day!"
The inmates jumped straight out of their beds quicker than when the nurse calls for meds. No one said a word as they all stood in shock. That was when Santa swung his lock in a sock. They looked at each other and all knew the deal they were in trouble cause this Santa was real.
"It was him yes him over there the one with the big bush of nappy ass hair!
The man stepped back for sure he was shook, for he'd been to prison and had his ass took!
"Yeah Santa I did it but it wasn't just me. Just look at my papers I had a co'd!
Santa looked at his papers and saw this was true but all Santa said is "
that's bad news for you. Unless you can tell me were my sleigh is stached. Im talking restitution and I don't mean cash!"
Santa unzipped his pants and grabbed the man tight and then Santa told him
"You better not bite!.
And then Santa laughed and said not me you queer. Your going to take on all the Reindeer!"
The man cried out "This cannot be right!!!" but he played for death that Christmas eve night.
Now you may think this is bullshit or doubt this is true but I stole Santa's sleigh and I blamed that shit on you!
DarkSceptor [2443974]
I made myself a snowman
He looked just like an elf
Then someone beat the crap out of him
He bled all over my shelf


They only laughed at me
I then went to see if George could help
But he puked and said “Gotta pee”


But while there I grabbed a kit
It had a blue cross upon thee
I shoved it in my snow elfs’ mouth
And he smiled and said glory be


He ran outside and found a pipe
and followed tracks from his spot
Then he found his attacker and laid him low
And left the corpse in a pot


He now stands tall and very proud
In front of my rented trailer
He holds the pipe and smokes one too
All attacks on him were a failure
DerekFlint [2229967]
I was expectedly born
In the city of Torn
Sans a silver spoon in my mouth
But at Xmas time
I love to rhyme
(wishing I was further south)
Flurrik [2224343]
It's cold outside,
With hints of homocide.
Everywhere, people mourn,
of course, because it's Torn.

While I'm here,
Sipping cocoa in fear,
Everyone's exploring christmas town,
wearing this festive crown

The windows are covered in frost,
Attacked and mugged, my health is lost.
The fear was true,
as I was beaten black and blue.

This is the land where we will fall,
covered in a mourning shawl.
The snow cover all the dead,
hiding away the bloody red.

Flurrik [2224343]
2019
I'm going to get stabbed again, I guess.

Mentions: Flurrik [2224343]

Hippocrates [2193696]
It's cold outside,
You have a cofee on the side,
It's chistmas for Torn
Celebrate with pride

A bottle of kane?
Energy drinks perhaps,
Muggers aren't safe
Better go and trade

Santa has came,
The reindeer is tame
Prepare for presents,
And competition fame

Red lights here and there
Some people don't care
But I trod one mile,
Spent time to prepare

Opening the presents,
Seems I've got wine
Set out the platets,
And let us dine

I've searched all nine maps
Struggled with fire traps
Oh, I'm not burning
And two days have passed

Come again later,
Come all together
If you lost the games,
Try again a day after
-Athene- [2043246]
Jingle Bells
Dog poop smells
It's almost Christmas day!
I got mugged, ran out of drugs
And yet I'm here to stay

For Christmas town will keep me round
Free stuff is always nice
Spreading holiday cheer and finding beer
Oh no, I slipped on the ice...

-Athene- [2043246]

Mentions: -Athene- [2043246]

TransportTHC [2260179]
Twas the night before christmas and all through Torn City.
Everyone was bitching about Christmas Town , making Chedburn feel shitty.
Then out steps Duke with his old wrinkly ass, he starts dropping valuables randomly in the trash.
I've yet to find anything of value , nothing worth too much cash.
Come 2020 I'm gonna have to sell my torn ass .
So I'm taking all offers, hand outs and torn bucks .
100 for a handy 300 for the sucks.