$150M
$150M
Started by Myl [2444218] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
What about $150m?
lmaoo
is this begging?
Tacos
You're networth ain't even 150m
ill take the 150mill
I win!
yes pls give it to me
ooh a contest
Yes. Whoever begs the most gets a not very special prize.
post =/= reply
lol
I'd like $150m if you're offering, thanks!
I'd settle for a Birthday cupcake..
I would settle for some fruitcake. I’m making a cake army. I want as many of all kinds of cakes.
Nobody here would say no to $150mil