Just did the below mission, successfully stalemated and then beat the person the next fight and failed. According to the mission description, I should have passed it.
Mission: Motivator Description: Lose or stalemate to LawOfOne on the first attempt
When doing the attack, as soon as I got the stalemate notification, it started another attack - yes I did have it open in a tab, with the main one on my home page but I didn't get a notification to leave, mug or hosp, just jumped straight into a second attack (hence the 2nd attack). Regardless of me starting another attack or having a secondary tab open, my first attack stalemated and didn't register for whatever reason.
Just to clarify as well, the stalemate and re-attack happened in the same tab without refreshing. It seems the fight auto refreshed for whatever reason (no I don't have auto refresh turned on).
In case of stalemate you should not have 'leave/mug/hosp' options, that ok, however we need to check, how you were able to start another attack without refresh. According to logs next attack was started 2 seconds after, this doesn't look like a missclick or something. So it's started without any additional actions from you side, you didn't try to press 'continue' that suddenly turned into 'start attack' button or something like that?
Mission failed because trigger is checking your last attack - however requests are async, and system will not make it while you are in active attack.
Didn't get any options when first attack stalemated :) I waited for an option to appear and it just started another attack which I thought was weird. I would have thought that the mission would complete, regardless of a second attack, because the parameters were filled. Whether I started (even automatically) another attack shouldn't have impacted on the status of the mission as the original request was completed :)
So there was no 'continue' button at all, right? To start a new attack system must receive required post params, in other case it will not do naything (for example in case of weapon using routine), I will assign this to Sviat, he should take a look.
I don't think, that we can make a refund here - there was an issue, however it wasn't an automatic attack start or something like that, it was triggered from client. We made a fix to prevent such confusing situation in future. However I will check with Joe!