Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT2019

Started by DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.

86 replies · 11.2k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
It's the best way imo for sending data to a client (you) without the need to ask for it. Without those it was a hassle to try different things.
HD007 [1995771]
My ITEM INFORMATION hasn't changed even though I have found quite a few items. It still shows 0, $0, N/A.

EDIT: I didn't enter the API before, now it works :)
Xiphias [187717]
Where is that? ok found it.. lol how is anyone supposed to find this page?
Also, how do I have remove the API key again? Is it stored locally only or remotely as well?
RatKiller [1076946]
When I have this enabled in firefox, I load a new map and I see a green table for a split second. Then it disappears and I get black screen except for top Torn header bar. I have to disable the script and refresh page to get out of this.
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
I've found the problem. It's a problem with you using Greasemonkey.

I didn't specify it earlier, but only very basic scripts are compatible between TM and GM.
Any script that stores script-only data, uses the api or sends a notification all won't work on GM.

Using Tampermonkey (or Violentmonkey) will fix it, both work for FF and Chrome.
BunnyBoi [2427676]
Shows an helper for some minigames (Christmas Wreath and Word Fixer).


?
Thank YOU SO MUCH. I'm visually impaired to the point of legal blindness almost. As a result, I often have to do the wreath game multiple times to get anything. Any visual accessibility tool is always appreciated.
?