Why can I not send any weapons to anyone??
Weapons.
Started by Twuckdwiver [655616] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Twuckdwiver [655616] ×1
You sent a Taurus to Twuckdwiver.
Mentions: Twuckdwiver [655616]
Jokes aside;
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
People can send me weapons but I can’t send weapons because it won’t let me put a number in the amount on any weapon to anybody
I know how to send weapons it just won’t let me put a number in the amount field as it’s greyed out
Bugs and issues is where you want to post...