Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat bug

Started by The_Tactician [2442852] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
The_Tactician [2442852]
Has happened to me twice now.
I have an open chat with a player(both times a faction member). when I open a new page the chat disappears. I try to go to players profile and click chat but game refuses to open chat.

Have tried closing all chats, refreshing, going back, logging out and back in, and accessing game on different device but nothing seems to let me reopen chat.
Stewie [1494547]
Their chat would be open on another device. Close it there, and it should let you open it on again (on all devices)?
BossHogg [1986248]
I find I'm typing stuff in chat on my mobile, and when I go back, it's disappeared! I've only got my mobile on, tablet and laptop is switched off.