I HATE TUTORIALS, PLEASE STOP
tutorial toggle
Started by MaxHeadRoom [1429645] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Happening to me on Firefox
Both on computer and cell phone. Im sure i know how to use gym.
mine keep turning on at least once a day using latest update in Firefox
same here on Chrome. cleared cache, restarted browser, etc, etc.
I repeat... its happening in multi platforms...
Any chance someone that knows what they doing could sort this?
Any chance someone that knows what they doing could sort this?
They do appear to be coming up again even after being closed. I'll pass this to Alexander.
Thanks.
Thanks.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16135461&b=0&a=0
Just added a suggestion to combat this issue
Just added a suggestion to combat this issue
Mentions: Tutorial - Close All
I'm on the app, can close the tutorial, go to another page, them come back and it's open again. It's a pain to have to scroll half a page to do anything over and over and over
Am I the only one that plays with tutorials? Lol
3000 days and I still keep that shit on
3000 days and I still keep that shit on
Note 8+
Chrome/firefox
Chrome/firefox
im so glad you decided to believe me after giving me the expert advice of ' dumping my cache'
Same problem here.
Device: samsung SM-A310F; Android 7.0; App version 0.3.8;
Device: samsung SM-A310F; Android 7.0; App version 0.3.8;
Please sort asap
Any update about this ?
Hello
Is the issue still reproduced?
If yes - could you please provide the video of the issue ?
Thanks
Is the issue still reproduced?
If yes - could you please provide the video of the issue ?
Thanks
You need a video of the bug? In a text based game where no bugs and issues ever require videos? Am I missing something?
As far as I'm concerned it happened once on all my pages and never happened again.
As far as I'm concerned it happened once on all my pages and never happened again.
oh, there is a thread of it afterall :v
Has this been reproduced in the last few days at all? I haven't seen the issue in a while now.
Still happening on android