Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MTK Trade Page

Started by ManlyisTanxKing [2104987] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
ManlyisTanxKing [2104987]
Hello, my name is ManlyisTanxKing and I'm just a simple trader looking to make money. I sell and buy many different products and I'm always negotiable with prices. I hope to satisfy all my customers with good trades and good energy. All I ask from my customers is good trades, good energy, and goid reviews. Thx

*Warning: I do not tolerate muggers. Muggers will have bounties placed on them and members of my faction/company/etc will attack them.*

Have a great day and stay Manly.??