Duke [4] is the great NPC in torn. He is providing loans to trustworthy torn citizens. And gave out many items to the looters. Also doing great giveaways in December of every year. Sometimes I felt Duke is more than NPC and looks like a player like us. Merry Christmas.
CRLF is an amazing Torn friend. She built the coolest - most creative CT map and was kind enough to let me tag along.
She's strong and kind and... well. She kicks a**.
And Dek can eat a happy duck for trying to bounty her out of CT for the past 4 years.
---
Vernunzio - is my Torn Lawyer, White Knight, confidant and friend. Thank you so much for always sticking by me and laughing at my stupidness. Which there is a lot of. :,D
You're a pretty amazing friend too.
---
CHIT! Hi.
Chit is... geez. Chit is funny and brave and loyal. He's the type of friend that will stick up for you even when his other friends are all hatin' and also tell you when you're being an idiot.
Which I need.
All the time.
----
Auriel is my best Torn girlfriend - even though we don't talk as much as we used to. She is legitimately THE nicest person in the game. And not just because she's Canadian.
I'm still trying to figure out why we haven't drunk made out yet. :-P
----
Tyler... is very passionate about things. He's funny and kind (most of the time) and understanding (most of the time).
And puts up with my crazy bullshit and somehow manages to still be friends with me. :-P
Hey boss. I would like to laminate Aarlo 2252482. He is a cornerstore to our friction. He's always there offering his greasy paws to keep our new tearers on track he's swell...like this knot on my eye. P.S. ---could you please release Santa hes late with his gifts
As the year comes to close, i think it would be unfair to mention just one person who has made this year in torn exciting.
So i would like to thank the whole community for making me enjoy another year here. We may or may not have interacted, but every message you have sent to trade chat, every post you have done in the forums, has had an impact on me (positive or negative is debatable). I have interacted with a lot of ppl this year. With some significantly more than others, but have enjoyed every moment
I dont have a sorry story of being in a bad place or using torn to climb out of depression or something. I have been doing good in personal and professional life and also torn life. Hundreds of people to thank for it. All of you reading this, included.
So have an Awesome Christmas and a Wonderful New Year. Use 2019 as a learning. You all are destined for better things.
As I dont have any friends, Im gonna give my shoutout to Alice who has been crime writing for a really long time now. Hope the project is going well and will be finished soon! Godspeed!
KrejvenRoud[2396968] has done a wonderful job organizing a great little Christmas giveaway for my faction that has really benefited newer players such as myself.
I just want to thank all of TCP for being real ones lol. I would like to nominate jmfs421 2246467 he own TCP and let’s us do pretty much whatever we want there lol he’s a cool dude drama free on torn which is always a plus and he introduced me to all the people he mentions in his post it’s just a great community/ family to b apart of I could’ve went without meeting a few like DRSmith and his trout whooping addiction but I love these guys torn wouldn’t be the same for me without them so can I get 3 cheers for Torn City Park “Hip Hip, aww f**k it whatever y’all get the point gggggoooooooooo TCP
This year when i discovered torn i was not sure it would have been a game i would enjoy and was tempted to quit ... then a faction recruited me The Helfire Club and the players there helped me enjoy the game ( thank you rev thank you Dr_Swizzles .
Also thank you ekiM_ for teaching me about trading !
I would like to thank Chedburn for all the good times and great friends I made through Torn over the years. I wouldn't have known these fine folk exist without him. Merry Christmas.
Well, most of all I would like to thank the everyone enjoying Torn city. If it weren't for you, we would have never connected, talked to each other, met IRL, even become friends. Go on, the community deserves and appreciates each and every one of You.
I wanna take this opportunity to give a HUGE shoutout to the entire PT Group!!! There are literally SO many amazing guys here that make logging in everyday some of the best times of my life.
There are many truly amazing guys in PT who i'm so appreciative to have in my life and i try my best to let them know how much they mean to me.....
I'd like to make special mention of 4 guys who aren't generally in the spotlight but are truly the embodiment of what PT stands for.
ENO: anyone who has ever met this guy knows that he is the life of any party!!! A living contradiction. He is literally the most obnoxious, offensive human being you can encounter without ever being offended by anything he says. A truly caring individual and a damn fine human being!!! I know i dont say it enough but PT can never be PT without you. Stay true to who you are and never change a thing.
Magno: before there was tornstats or doctorn we have had the significant advantage of having this guy in our family. A true whiz who brings life to any idea we can think of. He makes the impossible possible and the dedication he has shown to the Group is invaluable. The time and effort required to keep up with the demands of 4 factions with multiple leaders all with their own ideas of what new features they'd like to see... i cannot fathom how taxing it is. You are the bed rock of what PT has accomplished over its many years of existence. If i spend the rest of my life saying thank you it will never be enough.... just know that you are truly loved, respected and appreciated.... sadly when words arent enough we just tend to remain silent.
Ruler: the silent killer. Always present and always excellent. The very best kinda guy when things get tough. With ruler you always know what you're going to get. His very best. Some guys are flashy. Some guys are loud. Ruler is simply quality. Everyday i'm thankful that he continues to choose PT. One day PT will live up to the standard that you have set. Keep pushing!!! We will follow your lead.
Butters: His stats says it all. What his stats don't show is 602 hits in a 25k chain with 3 ODs DURING the chain (and no Farm job)!!! a true soldier in every sense of the word. If you wanna learn how to be the best then look no further. A truly loyal friend, he will call you out on your bullshit. The kind of friend you can never earn, i'm truly lucky to consider you a friend (and i hope you see me the same :D)
I love my PT family...... stay awesome and always remember that at PT we "Never Walk Alone"
Thank you always for giving meaning to those words
She's always there for me even after 10 years coping with my BS. We've met a couple of times and I'm thankful she helped me out this summer when I had to move on very short notice.
So thank you for your friendship MM and all your help, very much appreciated!!!