Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Official CT map - bug

Started by DeTremelay [2140152] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
DeTremelay [2140152]
So I joined the CT map and I was placed 'inside' a merry-go-round at 108,11. I can not leave the inside of this object - I can move around within it but can't leave its area. Every time I leave and come back I am still inside this object.
Would be good to get back out and explore the map again.
Stewie [1494547]
Have you tried clicking / tapping the refresh button next to your characters coordinates? It should respawn you after selecting 'yes' on the confirmation.