Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission needs fixing

Started by Taburisu [295365] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Taburisu [295365]
Mission title: Scammer.

The text suggested that I have to mug the target. But the objective is to defeat.

Mission credit is low (25 mission points) and no cash reward (I guess because it's originally to mug).


[image: i.ibb.co]


First time I encountered this issue.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Descirption is usually just a story - however task text is the exact mission requirement. In this case the main goal is to defeat your target,
Taburisu [295365]
I know that. Description is generally flavor text. But in general, mugging missions give no cash reward. And from what i can see, this used to (or supposed) be a mugging mission. Perhaps it's changed to defeat cause the target has no job.
DrChrono [1372430] Committee Committee
Tacking on to this, as I accepted this mission thinking it would be a mug mission to clear room for others.

[image: gyazo.com]

Mission text asks for a mug, when accepting task is to defeat.

[image: gyazo.com]

[image: gyazo.com]

While I understand the flavor text is just 'flavor', it misleads citizens for the requirement before accepting. Trying to save up missions for chaining by clearing out other assorted missions, and got scammed