Dekloren's Obsession
Started by MightyGoober [812478] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 174 / 174 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 174
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 70 / 100
- Engagement score
- 87 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Z_senior [2020322]
· 33 likes ·
you cant firewalk your way outta that screenshot dek - Hildegarde [2050558]
· 26 likes ·
With this thread, you made it all worth it, tho - Hildegarde [2050558]
· 25 likes ·
It's not about the money, it's about the salt :) I don't occasionally mug Evil-Duck for the money, I do it because he rages in all caps in my DMs lol
Mentioned in this thread
Dekloren [900534] ×11 Westend [107444] ×1 Hornz [2220919] ×1 Pysteria [2325156] ×1
I know Dekloren in real life and he’d never mug or upset anyone
you cant firewalk your way outta that screenshot dek
Bloody mugger!
Mentions: Dekloren [900534]
Man, I wish my gf thought about me that much.
Big stats dont mean shit when you dont train your e.
Come on now we all know the blow up doll loves you just as much
Dekloren has returned your dog tag.
Mentions: Dekloren [900534]
lol @ methloren
Aimlessly goes around wasting tons of e hitting the usual suspects at all the wrong times, saw it last night first hand. Meanwhile 2 minutes later.....
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
Dekloren is a comedian.
At a certain point you are better served using SE's, mugging your energy to purchase them.
That was almost funny
Yeah but all e adds up right?
Use SE and Xanax train.
(Unless rehab is like 100m a week or something)
But even then cut xanax and start SE and normal.training?
I am prolly a dumb noob. But I always see it as a waste of money if you dont train. FHC train even.
Use SE and Xanax train.
(Unless rehab is like 100m a week or something)
But even then cut xanax and start SE and normal.training?
I am prolly a dumb noob. But I always see it as a waste of money if you dont train. FHC train even.
Yah i feel the same way but say a xanax costs you a few mil in rehab costs etc for just under a mil in stats, when with 10 attacks you could mug a few hundred mil with luck or tactics and buy an SE to gain much more, then using xanax and FHCs for training becomes cost inefficient. Natural e could still go on training but depends what you can make mugging i guess.
.