Dekloren's Obsession
Started by MightyGoober [812478] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 174 / 174 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
With this thread, you made it all worth it, tho
Its christmas what a scrooge dekloren is
Note to dekloren if you mug me again make sure its worth it im in a clothing store
You will have to buy a lot of trinkets and baubles for it to be worth it
Note to dekloren if you mug me again make sure its worth it im in a clothing store
You will have to buy a lot of trinkets and baubles for it to be worth it
- Dekloren mugged you and stole $0 [view] 13:25:26 22/12/19
- Dekloren mugged you and stole $0 [view] 01:24:32 14/10/19
- Dekloren mugged you and stole $23,299 [view] 22:15:58 19/09/19
- Dekloren mugged you and stole $46,550 [view] 12:34:51 28/08/19
- Dekloren mugged you and stole $2,274 [view] 00:10:24 09/07/19
- Dekloren mugged you and stole $3,060 [view] 03:04:23 08/07/19
Mentions: Dekloren [900534]
From this thread, it looks like he doesn't get much from anyone.
gods work - keep posting your tears
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Yeahhh you obviously did so much better lol
Yeahhh you obviously did so much better lol
It's not about the money, it's about the salt :)
I don't occasionally mug Evil-Duck for the money, I do it because he rages in all caps in my DMs lol
I don't occasionally mug Evil-Duck for the money, I do it because he rages in all caps in my DMs lol
Thread title should be revised to ‘Dekloren’s Victims’ or ‘Dekloren’s Bitches’...can’t decide.
I mean, he can keep leveling my minigun if he wants.
Don't really mind I don't keep cash around.
Don't really mind I don't keep cash around.
*fart*
And I thought dickloren loved me guess I’m not the exception Dekloren mugged you and stole $39,112 [view] 07:06:39 28/12/19 Dekloren mugged you and stole $314,304 [view] 06:53:01 24/12/19 Dekloren mugged you and stole $68,551 [view] 17:45:57 20/12/19 Dekloren mugged you and stole $25 [view] 13:44:03 15/12/19 Dekloren mugged you and stole $1,573 [view] 16:54:55 11/12/19 Dekloren has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $696,969 01:11:35 20/11/19 Dekloren attacked and hospitalized you. T-Max`s +76 dog tag was taken. [view] 01:11:15 20/11/19 Dekloren attacked and hospitalized you. bilaros` +24 dog tag was taken. [view] 00:56:45 20/11/19 Dekloren attacked you [view] 17:10:07 19/11/19 Dekloren mugged you and stole $918,259 [view] 11:25:10 14/10/19 Dekloren attacked you but lost [view] 20:35:15 04/10/19 Dekloren and _Vicodin_ mugged you and stole $273,163 [view] 05:48:40 17/08/19 Dekloren mugged you and stole $241,312 [view] 08:28:31 16/08/19 Dekloren mugged you and stole $276,476 [view] 04:45:09 07/07/19 Dekloren mugged you and stole $611,436 [view] 03:01:09 05/07/19 Dekloren mugged you and stole $621,055 [view] 18:51:49 03/07/19 Dekloren mugged you and stole $630,624 [view]
[image: media.riffsy.com]
best thread of 2019, so many people thinking of dek before they fall asleep
best thread of 2019, so many people thinking of dek before they fall asleep
Tbf, compared to everyone else that posted Dek’s mugs, you got rinsed lol
Been a while since we've had a Dekloren thread!
Please continue posting tears for my, and Hilde's enjoyment.
Please continue posting tears for my, and Hilde's enjoyment.
Its cold this time of year sir! Very cold!
There is a Nature Watch fund raiser in the vip forums at the moment!
It is very cold ..
There is a Nature Watch fund raiser in the vip forums at the moment!
It is very cold ..
Ik lol. But taking 4m from me from 14 attacks? Well worth the E in my opinion I blow more then that in casino daily but since he took 900k in 1 go from me I’ve been banking most of my cash now. Only money he gets is crimes money from kidnapping mayor
Same, funny enough I feel like that's all of our money on hand. Between 75k - 250k for mayor kidnaps.