Correct, and thanks, Big Toe!
Ended Event
Started by Darkbeastrunner [2304264] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 902 / 902 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
If he Quad to 3M ima steal
Steal!
Steal!
No, it's at quad 200, I stole it fair and square and then it got started new by C0rv0Attan0.
The heck is this? Why don't yall play nice and just get the money?
Stealing ain't cool. Just go beg for it XD
Stealing ain't cool. Just go beg for it XD
800
Quad 3200
12800
MamaTort from the 9th page got the money if anyone is wondering.
Steal
50
Bahha the hell if I know , I'm done with this one though nobody following rules and shits to confusing.
Someone quad it to 3m so I say steal in next post , but turns out he quad after it got stole apprently or something . Who the F really know because OP isnt making anybody follow rules or anything . But best of luck to everybody who continues playing this particular forum game!
Xoxo,
Me
Someone quad it to 3m so I say steal in next post , but turns out he quad after it got stole apprently or something . Who the F really know because OP isnt making anybody follow rules or anything . But best of luck to everybody who continues playing this particular forum game!
Xoxo,
Me
200
800
3200
12800
51200
Stealo :D
Dude, 51k ain't worth shit! Lol
Anyway, $50
Anyway, $50
Quadruple
$200
$200
800