Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Riddle Time

Started by TinoMoney [2439997] on in Fun & Games.

16 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
TinoMoney [2439997]
Since everyone i s doing riddles i figured i'd throw one of my own into the ring, Prize is 1 mil for first person to get the right answer. And this is one of my own riddles so there will be no finding the answer on google.

I can be had by all yet had by none
You can only have me until life is done
Some believe im theirs but i am not
and held by none who are left to rot
Many fight for me but never win
and lose it all in the end...
What am I?
Sanity [913067]
I mean power and boners go hand in hand right ?

The only people with power obviously have the ability to get a boner as well , so I think we pretty much said the same thing.
Dauner_Light [2427000]
is it life? i think it's life. Life it is.

Everyone alive has life but if everyone died, no one would have it.
You can only have life until you die
Some believe their live is theirs but it's not really
No dead person can have life
People fight to live but yet die
Everyone dies in the end
I am life!

How did i do?