20/20 Sub Items
Started by Triplicant [2037705] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You found a Drug Pack and some Chloroform on your doorstep
Sounds like a great way to break in the new year to me!!
Just need some duct tape and rope >:D
Just need some duct tape and rope >:D
You found a Box of Grenades and a book titled "Time Is In The Mind" on your doorstep
You found a Box of Grenades and a Coat Hanger on your doorstep
May have already been asked but if I subscribe right this second, will I get my freebies?
Its not 20/20 Its two thousand and twenty.
That just sounds more impressive.
Or, it's the year 40AW
That just sounds more impressive.
Or, it's the year 40AW
Where???
You found a Box of Grenades and a book titled "Because I'm Happy - The Pharrell Story" on your doorstep
Vengeful, You do need to be a subscriber to get something.
You found a Six Pack of Alcohol and a book titled "Limbo Lovers 101" on your doorstep
You found a Six Pack of Alcohol and a book titled "Limbo Lovers 101" on your doorstep
You found a Six Pack of Energy Drink and some Chloroform on your doorstep
time to get laid
time to get laid
You found a Six Pack of Energy Drink and a book titled "No More Sick Days" on your doorstep
You open up the six pack to find...
2 x Can of Taurine Elite, 1 x Can of Santa Shooters, 3 x Can of X-MASS.
You open up the six pack to find...
2 x Can of Taurine Elite, 1 x Can of Santa Shooters, 3 x Can of X-MASS.
You found a Lottery Voucher and a Slim Crowbar on your doorstep
Could be a winning ticket.....
Could be a winning ticket.....
I have been waiting for the redo book
best book ever, since you can mimic your personal fav book.
best book ever, since you can mimic your personal fav book.
- You found a Box of Grenades and a book titled "Memories And Mammaries" on your doorstep 05:11:01 01/01/20
Shiiiit, lucky! Don't make my mistake and use it to repeat the awareness book :')
I wanna say Wish, but I personally refuse to order from there.
Wow, don’t worry I would never.
im thinking of waiting for crimes 2.0 and going into a crime book.
who knows, right?
stat books are just too main stream
im thinking of waiting for crimes 2.0 and going into a crime book.
who knows, right?
stat books are just too main stream
Solid plan! Have you applied for cryogenics in case Ched delays it some more? ;)
I really hope it’s worth the wait, reward the criminals and let them steal SE’s!!!!!!
Ouch! Should have used it on stats you scrub.